MANUAL Erection System® NT
Vacuum erection device for erectile dysfunction.
MANUAL Erection System
Vacuum erection device for erectile dysfunction
The MANUALErectionSystem ® is a medical device for achieving an erection. The manual pump creates a vacuum in the cylinder around the penis. This draws blood into the shaft of the penis and causes it to swell and become erect. One of the constriction rings is then slid down over the shaft of the penis. This prevents blood from flowing back out of the penis when the cylinder is removed and also maintains the erection. The thus obtained erection allows for normal and satisfying sexual intercourse.
The MANUALErectionSystem ® can be easily cleaned with warm water. All parts, including the constriction rings in four different sizes, can be reordered years later. All parts are kept for re-use in the bag supplied.
Indication: erectile dysfunction caused by:
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Disorder of the cardiovascular system
- High blood lipid concentration
- Depressions or other mental disorders
- Neuropathic disorder (multiple sclerosis, paraplegia)
- Prostate gland disorder and/or prostate surgery
- Vascular disease of the glands penis
- Disorder of the liver or kidneys
- cardiac infarction or stroke
- side effects of pharmaceuticals (medication)
(for e.g. against hypertension, irregular heartbeat,
high blood lipid concentration, anti-inflammatory,
anti-depressive and for dehydration)
- hormonal or mental disorder
- alcohol and drug abuse
Video Application of the MANUAL Erection System ®
(ca. 5 Min.)